Tuesday, January 29, 2013

No-Bake Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Bars

I knew from the second I laid eyes on this recipe that it'd be a hit. I knew I HAD to share with all of you the second I actually made it!

In my house, I love to bake and cook (like I've said before), but when you're working full-time and you're literally gone from your house for 11-12 hours a day and come home to have to cook supper and keep up with daily chores as well as care for a child, it can feel like a bit much. Some nights I just really want to bake but I want it to be something quick and simple because I don't have the energy to put up with coming up with some 4-hour masterpiece, even though I'm sure it'll be just as good. I know I'm not alone in this feeling, thus having to share this awesome recipe with you all!

(Not my recipe or picture. Click title to see original)


Ingredients:
1 c. light corn syrup
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1/2 c. light brown sugar
1 1/2 c. salted peanut butter
2 tsp. vanilla
4 c. rice krispies

Directions:
Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with wax or parchment paper. Place the corn syrup and sugars in a large saucepan over medium heat and stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat.

Stir in the peanut butter and mix well to combine. Quickly stir in the vanilla and Rice Krispies. Spread into the lined baking pan. Cool and slice into squares.


See?! How amazing do these sound?! I hope you love them as much as my family did!

Click here to view the pin!

Until next time,

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment