Monday, February 18, 2013

Garlic & Butter Broccoli

When I made this, I originally served this with the Poppy Seed Chicken I made one night, but this could really go with so many things. If you're looking for a good, healthy, AND Gluten-Free side-dish, or really could be a lunch time meal if you so wish it to be, look no further than here! It's also great if you're a broccoli lover like myself!

(Not my picture or recipe. Click title for original.)


Ingredients:
20 oz (2 1/2 c.) Broccoli (can be fresh or frozen)
2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
1 clove garlic, minced
Salt and pepper

Directions:
Cook broccoli in salted boiling water until tender (about 5 minutes) and drain.

In a pan, melt butter. Add garlic and cook for about 2 minutes. Add broccoli and toss.

Garnish with pepper. Enjoy!


See? Quick, easy, and practically fool proof! I hope you all enjoy it as much as we did!

For pin, click here!

Until next time,

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment