Sunday, February 3, 2013

30 Minute Rolls

I love meals that are quick an easy. Especially when I'm making buns or bread to go with it. I stumbled across this recipe thanks to good ol' pinterest and have found it to be amazing! We didn't eat them all with supper, but we had rolls for the next couple of days for lunches and snacking. My son and husband loved them and have asked me to make them again and again!

These rolls are SO easy and super quick with only taking 30 minutes! That's from start to finish even! So if you're looking for a good, quick, and easy roll recipe, especially for family get together's, I've got you totally covered!

(Not my picture or recipe. For original, click on title.)



Ingredients:
1 c. plus 2 Tbsp. warm water
1/3 c. oil
2 Tbsp. yeast
1/4 c. sugar
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 egg
3 1/2 c. bread flour (could use all-purpose though too)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

In your mixer bowl, combine the water, oil, yeast, and sugar and allow it o rest for 15 minutes. Using your dough hook, mix in the salt, egg, and flour.  Knead with hook until well incorporated and dough is soft and smooth. (About 5 minutes.)

Form dough into 12 balls and then place in a greased 9x13 pan and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees or until golden brown.


I hope you all enjoy these like we did!

To see the pin, click here!

Until next time,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment