Monday, April 8, 2013

It's Been Awhile...

I've realized it's been about a month and a half since my last post and I don't have much of an excuse except that we've been really busy. I started a new job recently and my brother-in-law was getting married, alongside us dealing with some medical turn up's, holiday's, and the all-around craziness of life!

In the time I've been gone I haven't stopped trying new recipes and doing a couple crafts though! Now I'm back to share said recipes and crafts with you!

I'm a person that likes to store recipes I've tried if I like them, so once I'm done I like to type them up and save them on my computer. I also print them out and put them in a categorized and organized binder or "recipe book" for future reference. I know it's a not a crazy idea, but I've got over 500 recipes so I'm sure that it's a bit excessive ;).

During my break away, I sat down and actually typed out all the recipes and whatnot and now they're all prepared for you lovely followers!

Stay tuned for new posts!

Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment