Saturday, August 3, 2013

Butterfinger Pie

I love me some Butterfinger bars, though I rarely have on, but come Halloween when my son tends to get far too many chocolate bars, I like to find interesting ways to use up that candy, because otherwise you experience what we are right now, where it's August and because every holiday seems to require kids getting candy, we still have Halloween candy... from last year.

Anyway, this last year, I decided to check out Pinterest and see if I could find a way to use up some candy bars and came across recipe for Butterfinger Pie and KNEW I had to try it. It was seriously as delicious, maybe more ;), as it sounds. So, naturally, I decided to share it with you all.

(Not originally my picture or recipe)

Butterfinger Pie

Ingredients:
6 (2 1/8 oz.) butterfinger bars, crushed
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1 (12 oz.) container cool whip
Graham cracker crust

Directions:
Mix first three ingredients together.

Pour into pie crust.

Chill.


Enjoy!

Check out the pin here!

Until next time,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment